Making the dealing with MS-Excel program in a simplified way, which simplify the execution of everyday tasks that requires intermediate knowledge or needs experience in working with cells conditional formatting, data protection, dates in different cases and choices, and hyperlinks.
This course was made for financial staff, administrative staff, human resources staff, information Technology staff, planning or accounting staff, marketing or sales managers, training managers, training coordinators and their assistants.
It is also for anyone who deals with spread sheets and needs a simple knowledge in dealing with MS-Excel.
- Training on how to format cells (general or conditional formatting).
- Training on how to fill and move between cells in a professional way.
- Explaining relative and absolute cells
- Training on how to protect a cell, a worksheet and a workspace.
- Training on how to name a cell or a range of cells, and how to work with names instead of letters and numbers.
- Training on data validation, and how to how to choose from a menu.
- Explaining how to work with filters and sorting with / without conditions.
- Training on how to work generally with functions.
- Training on how to use the IF function, in simple or complex conditions.
- Training on how to deal with date and time functions.
- Training on how to make hyperlinks in the excel sheet.
- Training on some functions such as CountA, Countif, Sum, Average, Round and others.
- Pre and Post training test to measure knowledge and learning levels
- Engage trainees in exercises and group activities
- Evaluation form to be filled by trainees
Unit 1: Moving, filling and copying
- A quick review of the principles of the beginner level of excel.
- Navigating skillfully between cells
- Filling and copying cells.
- Relative and absolute cells
Unit 2: Naming cells and conditional formatting
- Naming cells
- General and conditional formatting
Unit 3: Dealing with cells.
- Cells in same sheet, or in another sheet or in another workspace.
- Protecting cell, worksheet, and a file.
Unit 4: Dealing with data options and how to validate.
- The use of tables (creating or dealing)
- Creating data menus for choices and how to validate
Unit 5: Sort and Filter
Unit 6: Templates
Unit 7: Hyperlinks
Unit 8: Functions (1)
- Methods of dealing with functions.
- Using sum, average, Max, Min, and Count functions
Unit 9: Date and Time Functions
- Conversion between hijri and gregorian dates.
- Using different functions to deal with the date and time
Unit 10: Conditional Functions
Comprehensive review or final Exam
Select your Suitable Date