Terms and Conditions
Registration and Cancellation Policies for Public Training Courses
- All corporates’ nominations to our public programs are to be processed by the client’s HR/Training department.
- Self-Nominations to our public programs are to be paid in advance using the payment by self-option on the online registration form. A refund will be issued back to the client in the event of program cancellation or seat unavailability.
- Registration confirmation is subject to Watan-First Institute review of registration request and seat availability.
Any applicant has several option for payments and may be via one or more of the following:
* Highly recommended to make the payments via online payment options.
* Individuals may not make payment through bank transfer based on Watan First approval.
* Cash payments are not allowed.
Attendance / Time Keeping:
Participants' attendance and time keeping will be recorded daily and reported to your organization.
- Participant may cancel his/her booking 14 days before the course start date with no charge.
- In the event of cancellation by the participant of his/her booking within a period of 8 to 13 days to the course start date, participant shall pay 50% of the course fee.
- In the event of cancellation by participant of his/her booking 8 days before the course start date, participant shall pay 100% of the course fee.
- Refunds will not be given for a “no show” on the day.
- In the event of a course requiring rescheduling due to instructor illness or unavailability, the cost of the course will be refunded in full, or alternatively rescheduled at a later date, should you not be able to attend the rescheduled course a full refund will be provided.
- The client has to read the policy and his registration is considered as approval of the policy terms and conditions.
- All refunds will be issued within 20 days from a valid cancellation notice.
- Watan First reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrolment at least 5 calendar days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
- Watan First is not responsible for any expenses incurred by the customer if a training course is cancelled.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the customer is entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org