Training the participant on how to use MS-Excel application strongly through the functions explained by the multiple examples and cases, in order to be able to use it in his work in better and higher capabilities. Also, provides ways to display data and reports in a clear, easy and exciting way to make better decisions. In addition to control data entry and making many validations in order to mitigate data entry errors.
The course is designed to anyone who wants to deal with MS-Excel with high skill. Also, it is designed to both financial and administrative personnel, human resources, information management, planning, accounting, marketing, sales managers ,training managers, and training coordinators and their assistants.
- To Train the participant on many advanced features provided by MS-Excel which help in making the performance and execution of work easier through the functions of Searching and conditional formatting.
- To familiarize the participant with a different methods of explanation. So, Instead of method was used in the beginner or intermediate level, which was depending on studying the ribbon and menus options, in this course it will be explained by different examples and different cases.
- To improve the participant's performance by providing tools and practical solutions that enable him to solve the problems that he faces in his work with various scenarios that help him working easily.
- To provide ways to view data and reports in a clear, easy and interesting way to make better decisions.
- To provide different tools in order to control and validate data entry and to mitigate data entry errors.
- To explain and work with the important functions, which has many uses in dealing with conditional search functions and conditional summation functions.
- Pre and Post training test to measure knowledge and learning levels
- Engage trainees in exercises and group activities
- Evaluation form to be filled by trainees
Unit 1: Quick Review
- A quick review of principles of the Intermediate level of Excel
Unit 2: Pivot tables and charts
- Pivot tables.
- Pivot charts.
Unit 3: Scenarios and What if.
Unit 4: SumIF and SumIfs.
Unit 5: Lookup and search Functions.
- Lookup function.
- VLookup function.
- HLookup function.
- Choose function.
- Match function.
- Index function.
Unit 6: (Conditional Functions)
- Sumifs function.
- Countifs function.
- Averageifs function.
- Examples .
Unit 7: financial functions
- PMT, PPMT, IPMT, RATE, NPER, PV, FV functions
- Comprehensive review or final exam
Select your Suitable Date