The ECSA pen-test program takes the tools and techniques you learned in the Certified Ethical Hacker course (CEH) and enhances your ability into full exploitation by teaching you how to apply the skills learned in the CEH by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology. It focuses on pentesting methodology with an emphasis on hands-on learning.
- Ethical Hackers.
- Penetration Testers.
- Network server administrators.
- Firewall Administrators.
- Security Testers.
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify security issues in network design and implementation.
- Detect security issues in web applications that exists due to insecure design and development practices.
- Identify employees that do not properly authenticate, follow, validate, handle, the processes and technology.
- Identify misconfigurations in organization’s wireless infrastructure including WLAN, Mobile.
- Determine security issues in organization’s cloud infrastructure
- Identify security issues in the configuration of database server and their instances.
- Pre and Post training test to measure knowledge and learning levels.
- Engage trainees in exercises and group activities.
- Evaluation form to be filled by trainees.
About the Exam
- ECSA v10 Exam info:
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v10.
- Number of Questions: 150.
- Passing Score: 70%.
- Test Duration: 4 Hours.
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study).
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies.
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology.
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology.
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology.
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External.
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal.
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices.
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology.
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology.
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology.
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology.
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions.