The Business English course is designed to prepare trainees to use English in a present or future work situation. Trainees will develop English skills with a focus on business contexts and environments, and they will learn vocabulary that is used regularly in the business world.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Develop basic skills to deal with people in business situations.
- Increase their knowledge of key business concepts worldwide.
- Write and read basic business reports, E-mails and memos.
- Expand vocabulary related to general business situations.
- Develop confidence to deal with people and basic issues in the business world.
- Master technical business terminology.
- Refine writing style, with an emphasis on clarity and brevity, with correct usage of all forms of grammar and vocabulary.
- Pre and Post training test to measure knowledge and learning levels.
- Engage trainees in exercises and group activities.
- Evaluation form to be filled by trainees.
- Writing Correspondence.
- Writing a Letter.
- Writing a professional E-mail.
- Writing a Memo.
- Writing Minutes of a Meeting.
- Writing resumes and cover letters.
- Job interviews.
- Oral presentations.
- Deliver a group presentation.
- Planning a marketing strategy.
- Writing a progress.
- recommendation report.
- Writing a report.
- Outlining a meeting.
- Writing Newsletters.
- Social Media.