Strategic finance will explore solutions for your modern finance challenges including business partnering, risk governance, macro finance and Value creation by providing long-term planning for ongoing growth and development.
Also provide in-depth knowledge about the insurance company's strategic finance process and reporting system.
Anyone interested in financial matters with Suitable university degree.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand accounting principles and practices and their application.
- Understand the main practices of insurance company accounts.
- Analyse businesses using financial ratios.
- Understand the financial strength of insurance companies.
- Pre and Post training test to measure knowledge and learning levels.
- Engage trainees in exercises and group activities.
- Evaluation form to be filled by trainees.
Module 1: Understand accounting principles and practices and their application
- What is the meaning of the abbreviations listed in the financial statement?
- Which numbers matter with the finance team.
- Describing the financial statements.
- Reading and understanding the financial statement.
Module 2: Understand the main practices of insurance company accounts.
- Understanding the Reserving.
- Identifying and dealing with business risk.
- Choosing the best financial alternative for a large investment project.
Module 3: Analyse businesses using financial ratios
- You need to keep up-to-date with the impact of financial technology.
- Managing mergers and acquisitions.
- Value creation.
- How you can become a better business partner?