This course aims to develop knowledge and understanding of organizing and delegation as required by a practicing or potential first line manager
- Experienced Supervisors, and Managers from all types of organizations, tasked with planning for and implementing change in the organization.
- Candidates who will be working in, or preparing for work as a first line supervisor, team leader or manager.
- Individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their abilities.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand how to organise people to achieve objectives.
- Understand how to delegate to achieve workplace objectives.
- Explain the importance of making effective and efficient use of people’s knowledge and skills while planning a team’s work to achieve objectives.
- Describe the benefits of empowerment in the workplace.
- Identity barriers to delegation and how these can be overcome.
- How to delegate tasks effectively.
- Pre and Post training test to measure knowledge and learning levels
- Engage trainees in exercises and group activities
- Evaluation form to be filled by trainees
- Online-quizzes (normally 3 in each course). Each quiz has a pass mark of 70% and you can take the quizzes as many times as you wish.
- Planning and organising the team's work.
- Human resource planning.
- Succession planning.
- Job design.
- Techniques of job design.
- Delegation and empowerment.
- How to delegate.
- Benefits of empowerment.
- Problems with empowerment.
- Techniques for monitoring delegation and empowerment.