- Understand the future of "AI" technology and its implications.
- Enhance human intelligence by incorporating artificial intelligence technology.
- Develop an early understanding of the impacts on industries and services.
- Implement AI solutions to intensively increase productivity.
Artificial Intelligence Certification AI Overview:
This Intensive and Comprehensive competency-based artificial intelligence AI Training Program for anyone who wishes to become fully competent in the use of AI and future tools. IAIDL modules provide a practical program of up-to-date skills and knowledge areas which are validated by a test.
IAIDL provides two levels for all age groups:
- Basic Level: which provide essential knowledge of AI and understand all the related information for our 8 modules.
- Advance Level: which provide Advance knowledge and skill of using and
Implementing AI with all its supportive Tools.
Both levels will provide you with a Certificate of achievement and Membership.
What is IAIDL?
IAIDL is a US-based professional AI and educational Service Company that provides the international best practices of AI and its future tools.
Mission: To inspire the generations and Implement AI everywhere.
Vision: One hub for AI
- C-Level/Directors/VPs/Heads/Managers looking to evaluate AI, ML for their business
- Project Managers who are overseeing AI, ML team and seeking to orient themselves
- Developers/Engineers/Teams getting started on AI/ML projects
- Anyone who wants to get familiar with the Artificial Intelligence
- Understand the future technology.
- Early understanding of the impacts on our industries and services.
- Enhance human intelligence by merging with intelligent technology.
- Implement AI solutions to intensively increase our productivity.
Applying and Earning Certifications:
Basic level certifications typically do not require prerequisites except for a bachelor degree and passing the pre-assessment exam, while for advanced certifications a Basic level IAIDL certification is a prerequisite.
IAIDL certifications require candidates to pass one or more exams, allow them to prepare for these exams on their own terms. Accredited Centres offer training materials such as textbooks, labs, and study guides, and provide training courses in a variety of formats, including online self-study courses and instructor-led online and in-person courses. Flexible offerings enable candidates to select the course of study that fits their experience level, schedule, location, budget, and learning preferences. The duration of a certification course may vary, but typically spans 1-4 weeks.
With AI for AI:
IAIDL assessments and examinations are all secured online adaptive tests that are timed and scored using ML & AI, making it individualized for professionals setting for the examination and producing a more accurate reporting for centres & IAIDL.
All certificates are verifiable with a unique link and a QR code that can be displayed on professional social networks or resumes for authentication, and will lead to a candidate specific verification page.
Module 1: Blockchain
- Distributed electronics ledger that uses software algorithms to record and confirm transactions with reliability and anonymity.
- The record of events is shared between many parties and information once entered cannot be altered, as the downstream chains reinforces.
Module 2 : Drones
- Air-or water-base devices and vehicles, for example, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), that fly or move without an onboard human pilot.
- Drones can operate autonomously (via on-board computer) on a predefined flights plan or be controlled remotely.
Module 3 : Internet of Things (IoT)
- Network of objects – devices, vehicles, etc. – embedded with sensors, software, network connectivity and compute capability, that can collect and exchange data over the internet.
- IoT enables devices to be connected and remotely monitored or controlled.
Module 4 : Robots
- Electro-mechanical machines or virtual agents that automate, augment or assist human activities, autonomously or according to a set of instructions – often a computer program.
Module 5 : 3D Printing
- Additional manufacturing techniques used to create three-dimensional objects based on digital models by layering or “printing” successive layers of materials. 3D printing relies on innovative “inks” including plastic, and more recently, glass and wood.
Module 6: Virtual Reality (VR) & Augmented Reality (AR)
- Computer-generated simulation of a three-dimensional image or a complete environment, within a defined and contained space, that viewers can interact with in realistic ways.
- VR is intended to be an immersive experience and typically requires equipment, most commonly a helmet / headset. Additional of information or visuals to the physical world, via a graphics and / or audio.
- overlay, to improve the user experience for a task or a product.
- This “augmentation” of the real world is achieved via supplemental devices that render and display said information.
Module 7: Data Science & Big Data
- Dealing with unstructured and structured data, Data Science is a field that comprises of everything that related to data cleansing, preparation, and analysis.
- Data Science is the combination of statistics, mathematics, programming, problem-solving, capturing data in ingenious ways, the ability to look at things differently, and the activity of cleansing, preparing and aligning the data.
- In simple terms, it is the umbrella of techniques used when trying to extract insights and information from data.
- Big Data humongous volumes of data that cannot be processed effectively with the traditional applications that exist. The processing of Big Data begins with the raw data that isn’t aggregated and is most often impossible to store in the memory of a single computer.
Module 8 : Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Software algorithms that are capable of performing tasks that normally requires human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making and language translation.
- AI is an “umbrella” concept that is made up of numerous subfields, such as machine learning, which focuses on the development of programs that can teach themselves to learn, understand, reason, plan and act. (i.e. become more intelligent) when expose to new data in the right quantities.
Select your Suitable Date
Professionals may select from a wide variety of certifications to demonstrate their competence in AI, learn valuable skills, and advance their careers. An IAIDL certification validates a professional’s technical knowledge and experience with specific technologies, methods, or practice.
IAIDL certifications require candidates to pass one or more tests. In preparing to pass these credentialing exams, professionals gain and practice certain skills. Many professionals value the process of preparing for these tests since they gain knowledge they can apply in their jobs and use to advance their careers.
Basic level certification is aimed to help Leaders, Job Seekers, Employees from all sector make sense of the rapidly changing Tools shaping our future. Additionally, improve essential future competencies required for successful agile businesses all over the world.
Yes, Watan First Institute is accredited by IAIDL.
The basic level doesn’t require any specific prior experience in this field.