CBP™ Professional-Business Communication focuses on building effective business communication skills, through training in the use of the most successful and effective strategies to reach the stage of mastering communication skills so that these skills will become instilled into his personality and gradually affect his behaviour.
- All levels of management,
- project teams,
- technical teams,
- Sales and customer service teams,
- front desk team,
- support team.
- Build successful communication strategies to overcome all forms of communication discomfort
- Solving conflicts of opinion or conflicts during professional communication.
- Develop oral communication and presentation skills.
- Develop professional writing skills in business.
- Develops telephone communication skills to accomplish business.
- Pre courses Assessment
- Post course Assessment
At the end of this program, the trainee will be able to:
- Defines what is meant by professional communication.
- Concludes the foundations of professional communication.
- Identifies potential barriers to effective communication.
- Limit successful strategies to overcome those obstacles and constraints.
- Compare verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Infer the basic requirements for effective communication.
- Describes the basic elements of writing official letters at work.
- Explains the importance of target audience analysis in achieving effective communication.
- Identifies key elements of message structure in a typical manner.
- Evaluates the role of written communication.
- Conclude the advantages of effective written communication.
- Formulates creative persuasive writing.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Communication
Module 2: Structuring Business Communication
Module 3: Developing a Business Writing Style
Module 4: Types of Business Writing
Module 5: Writing for Special Circumstances
Module 6: Developing Oral Communication Skills
Module 7: Doing Business on the Telephone
Module 8: Non-Verbal Communication
Select your Suitable Date