To provide knowledge and understanding of the claims handling process including notification, assessment, settlement and associated financial factors.
- Claims Officers at the insurance companies;
- Underwriting officers at the insurance companies;
- Loss Adjusters;
- Policy admins in insurance companies;
- Technical teams at brokers firms;
- Technical teams at insurance agents.
- Understand the general principles in the claims handling process;
- Understand insurance products and associated services;
- Understand claims considerations and administration;
- Understand claims handling procedures and related claims services;
- Understand claims handling systems;
- Understand claims settlement;
- Understand how expenses are managed
Participants will engage with case studies & exercises throughout program. Pre & post program assessment can also be arranged.
Select your Suitable Date